1. Help put up parking and walking direction signs (in shed 1,3,5,7)
2. Move goals onto field. Stake down, stakes in the shed.
3. Check marking on field; re-mark as needed.
4. Set up flags.
5. Take trash cans from shed, put one on each side. (Make sure there’s a garbage bag inside!)
6. Check BH Rules signs; put one near each trash can, especially at the visitor side, but not on the field.
7. Put cones on drains
8. Unlock bathrooms
9. Walk the field to check for holes or hazards – especially gopher holes. Fill any holes (there is a shovel in the shed.)
1. If there is a game the next day, move goals to the side across the track.
2. If no game the next day, move goals to the side , across the track. Put stakes, flags and additional signs away.
3. Pick up trash from the field area.
4. Dump trash in dumpster behind tennis courts, return trash cans to shed.
5. Check bathrooms; turn off lights, lock bathrooms.
6. Put parking signs away.
7. Lock Shed.
FIELD MONITOR RESPONSIBILITY
1. Unlock Gate.
2. Help with posting of parking and walking directions
3. Move cones to partially block road past upper parking and discourage driving.
4. Generally keep an eye on parking situation at the Tennis Courts.
5. Monitor trash etc.; check on bathrooms.
6. Walk the field and check for holes and hazards
7. Be generally available – have Mike Pages cell number (310-435-1896
) for emergencies. There is an emergency list in the shed, for true emergencies. Or knock on the campus house door and ask for Melanie Duffy, Athletic Director (323) 770-4541.
8. LOCK UP and MAKE SURE GATE SWINGS CLOSED.